- 1 lb. farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1 medium to large shallot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ⅛ lb. hard salami cubed
- ⅛ lb. mozzarella cubed
- 1 roasted red pepper diced
- ¾ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dice salami, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, garlic, and shallots.
- Chop basil.
- Cook farfalle until al dente and then drain.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Dress with oil & vinegar.
- Season with salt & pepper.
These ingredients can be swapped out for whatever you like and the ratios are just approximations. Nothing was actually measured in the making of this pasta salad.