From David to N.T. Wrong to Chuck to Me (with Iyov in there somewhere), I present to you my top 5 posts written (but not really) by some of my favorite bloggers this month.
Here are the rules:
a. Tag five Biblical studies bloggers.
b. Invent fictional posts that they might have written over the last month.
c. Link to this post.
1. Chris Tilling: Zum Thema: NT Wright hat in allem mehr recht als Zwingli
2. Ben Witherington: Burnt Out From Book Writing So Here’s Another Boring Post
3. Tim Ricchuiti: Can We Pronounce My Last Name? Obama says: “Yes We Can!”
4. Peter Kirk: On Todd Bentley: Spinning Back-Fists for Jesus
5. James Spinti: Ya know… Whatever Amazon does Eisenbrauns does Better!
Note: Failure to keep this meme going will result in the offender being forced to listen to Todd Bentley reading the complete works of Zwingli.
2 thoughts on “Because We Might Not See Another One: BSC 111111”
Thanks for tagging me. Now I will break the rules and await my prize.
Peter: Ha! Good one.