1. Post on inerrancy (people eat that stuff up).
3. Challenge Jim West on anything (hey, some people hate the guy so they love to
see him called out).
4. Post frequently (if you don’t then you’re blog might as well be a dead link),
5. Get yourself mentioned in a Carnival (a lot of people read them and a good
amount actually click the links).
6. Tear down a sacred idol or two (e.g., Firefox or Macintosh computers).
8. Comment a lot on other people’s blogs (but not in that obnoxious, ‘hey, check out
my post on my blog’ kind of way).
9. Be yourself (even if that means being hated, at least people will have to read you
to hate you, Just ask Jim West).
10. Interact with the blogging community at large (The venerable Dr. West once told
me, “No man is an island. Not even in blogdom.”)